Learn more about cookies
Below you can see in more detail which cookies we use. You can choose which cookies you accept and then press Save and Close. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Read more about our cookie policies.
The essential search service cookies enable the use of search services and search results. These cookies cannot be disabled by the user.
We use non-essential cookies to collect site visitor statistics and analyse data. Our goal is to develop the quality and content of our website from the perspective of visitors.
Skip main navigation
Direct link to content
The Parliament elects the Board of the Library of Parliament. The board submits an annual report to the Parliament.
1) handles the most central matters concerning the library's activities and development
2) submits the annual report of the Library of Parliament;
3) handles the library's budget;
4) gives statement of the proposed appointment of the Library Director and other main library officials to the Parliamentary Office;
5) handles the proposal for the library's opening hours; and
6) handles other matters important to the library's services.
Chair: Pauli Kiuru
Vice chair: Erkki Tuomioja
Other members: Eeva-Johanna Eloranta, Jari Koskela, Pekka Aittakumpu
Expert members: Leena Aaltonen, Kaijus Ervasti, Ilkka Ruostetsaari
Personnel representative: Jani Stenvall
Deputy members: Jukka Gustafsson, Aki Lindén, Sami Savio, Ruut Sjöblom, Pasi Kivisaari
Deputy expert members: Leena Palmen, Johanna Niemi, Kimmo Grönlund
Deputy personnel representative: Sari Koski